||Business Development Training
Any relationship, whether business or personal, needs to be nurtured to result in growth.
Business development training for legal teams and/or individual lawyers helps to advance current client opportunities and increases your prospective client pool.
Individual coaching helps reinforce legal business development skills.
Training may include:
- Developing a key current client program.
- Creating a manageable short-list of attainable prospective clients.
- Developing your personal brand.
- Enhancing your client relationship skills.
- Identifying enjoyable and beneficial networking opportunities.
- Making networking easy – from introduction to follow-up.
- Business development goal-setting that is achievable.
12 Questions A Personal Checklist for Business Development
Marketing and Business Development for Women Lawyers
How to Be a Valentine
No Guts, No Glory
Social Media Mania
Self-Marketing for Lawyers: Bios Mean Business
25 Questions– Client/Law Firm Checklist